Chances are good that if you come to us with damaged, worn, or missing teeth, we’re going to use Glendale dental crowns and bridges to repair them. These dental restorations can help you:Crowns and Bridges are a great way to restore your smile Read Transcript
Not everyone is a candidate for an implant and for those patients who are not maybe a candidate for an implant, we have something we call a bridge and that's where we can basically bridge the teeth that are right next to that space that is missing to be able to basically put another tooth in there that sort of cements and stays in place for the patient. It's a really a great option for patients who don't have enough bone to be able to place implants or don't have the financial means to be able to do it as well.
Another things is crowns and crowns are basically for patients who had multiple fillings on a tooth or their tooth broke in such a way that we can't just put another filling in place. A lot of times I'll explain to patients who've had fillings done multiple times on one tooth, it's sort of like a tire. And you can patch that tire so many times, but at one point you just need to have a new tire and that's what a crown is. It's basically replacing that tooth with a brand new tooth. Something that's durable and it can stand the test of time and the forces that you have in your mouth.
Because when you have all these little fillings in your teeth, a lot of times it's just not strong enough and they can break down. And then when it breaks down, we can't control that break. Sometimes it breaks into your nerve where you have to have a root canal. Sometimes it breaks to the point where we can't save that tooth and now you have to take it out. If we can be able to catch those teeth before they get there, then a lot of times we can be able to save those teeth and patients can be able to hold onto those teeth for the rest of their life.
- Open up new menu options when dining out
- Show more confidence when mingling and socializing
- Speak more clearly to avoid embarrassment
- Look younger and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
Don’t go another day with your teeth in disrepair. Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment. You’re welcome to come in for a free second opinion to find out what your smile needs with no risk.
A Crown or Bridge Makes All the Difference in Getting Your Smile Back
Crowns and bridges are some of the most versatile dental restorations available. They can be used in a variety of ways to help patients just like you smile with more confidence and enjoy all their favorite foods again.
If your life is filled with the daily hassles of damaged and missing teeth, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. LaVant and our team are well equipped and experienced in using crowns and bridges for teeth repair. Below are some of the ways we can use these restorations:
- Crown For Tooth Repair – We can cap your damaged or worn tooth with a lifelike crown that will strengthen it and help prevent further problems with the tooth.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This type of bridge anchors to your other teeth to replace one or more missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you have a missing tooth, we’ll insert a dental implant in your jaw, then attach a crown to it to restore your tooth and your biting and chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Two or more dental implants will anchor this durable bridge. It will fill in the gap left behind by several missing teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations provide a mid-range repair between a filling and a crown.