Dental Emergencies in Glendale, AZ
A dental emergency can strike at any time. You may be having a nice evening out with your significant other when you bite down on something and immediately feel excruciating pain. Perhaps you trip while out for a walk and hit your mouth. The list of potential causes is long, but the outcome is the same – an emergency that requires fast attention.
If your mouth is hurting and your smile is in jeopardy, you can count on Italian Smiles to be there for you during dental emergencies in Glendale. With our experience, we can handle any emergencies you bring to us. Our expert team will:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - mJwKHHmdviI We want to get you out of pain and back to health Read Transcript
We really aim to be able to help out a lot of patients and see patients who are having dental emergencies and try to see them that day. If it's the weekend, you can expect for the doctor to call you up and find out what's going on, be able to help you out, be able to see if there's something that we can be able to do, to be able to help you until we can actually even get you in. If you call our office, we like to see those patients with dental emergencies the same day. And if they can't get in the same day, we'll get them in the next day.
But we like to be able to take care of them right away, because we know how much pain it is when you are having a dental emergency. I've had dental emergencies myself, even though I am a dentist and I know what it's like, and we understand that, we've gone through it. We're not here to judge anybody and we'll try to get you in right away to be able to help you out with your dental emergencies. So if you are having a dental emergency, give us a call and we'll be able to get you in that same day or right away to be able to best fit your schedule.
- Provide immediate care to stop your pain
- Address your dental need to prevent further damage
- Administer sedation, if desired, to help calm your nerves
- Provide follow-up care to ensure your smile stays healthy
Call Italian Smiles today at 602-932-9557 to be seen as soon as possible. You’ll find our friendly office located on North 59th Avenue, not far from Midwestern University. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
Find All the Emergency Services You Need
With many skilled dentists on staff, there’s no shortage of great care available. That means you can get any emergency treatment needed from our staff without having to travel elsewhere. Below are some of the services we routinely perform when our patients are experiencing dental dilemmas:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings will stop your pain and give you a solid biting surface to restore your chewing capacity.
- Root Canals – With this service, we can save your diseased tooth from extraction and end your pain all at the same time.
- Tooth Removal – If we’re unable to preserve your tooth, we can gently remove it to protect your oral health and get you out of pain.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these third molars are giving you problems, we’ll extract them to put your oral health back on track.
- Dental Crowns – We can have a beautiful new crown made to cap a damaged, diseased, or worn tooth and restore your ability to bite and chew.
- Restoration Repair – If you have dentures, a bridge, or another restoration that is broken, we can oftentimes repair it to eliminate your pain and make chewing easier again.
Take the Edge Off With Dental Sedation
To help combat your dental fear, we offer you two methods of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also known as laughing gas, this sweet-smelling gas is inhaled to give you an all-over feeling of lightness and well-being. It helps calm any anxious nerves.
- Oral Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill for you to take that will relax you from head to toe. It may even make you feel a little groggy, although you should remain awake.
For any dental emergencies in Glendale, rely on the team at Italian Smiles. Call us today at 602-932-9557 to be seen as soon as possible. You can also make an appointment online.Read More
Follow These Steps to Save Your Smile
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, then time is of the essence. It is important that you take action immediately, both to limit your discomfort as well as to help preserve your smile. Follow these steps if your smile is at risk:
- If there is bleeding, apply a small piece of gauze or a damp tea bag to the area. If the bleeding is severe or persistent, head to the nearest emergency room.
- Take ibuprofen or another over-the-counter pain reliever to help with any discomfort.
- Apply an ice pack or a cold compress to the outside of your cheek to reduce swelling and pain.
- If you have a broken tooth or a tooth has been knocked out, retrieve the pieces without touching the roots of the tooth. Place them in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva, and bring them to the office with you.