Just as it’s important to find the right hair stylist or the right plumber, it’s even more important to choose the right dentist to take care of your smile. The crew at Italian Smiles would love to be the dentist office you turn to for all smile care needs. You’ll benefit from our comprehensive dental care in Glendale, including:
- A one-stop shop that offers a variety of dental services in one location
- Our attention to detail that ensures the job is done right the first time
- Good communication skills that make sure you know exactly what’s going on with your smile
- Easy scheduling, with hours as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
- Convenient payment options, including most PPOs, CareCredit financing, and an in-house membership plan
- Soothing sedation options that will alleviate your dental anxiety and help you relax
- Care from dentists who are recognized for their skills, including Dr. LaVant, voted one of the Top 15 Healthcare Influencers by Phoenix Entrepreneurs magazine in January 2021
Don’t put off getting the smile services you need. Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment. You’re going to love the care you receive here!
Enjoy a High Level of Smile Care
If you’re a new patient, here’s what your care will look like at your first visit:
- One of the first things we’ll do is perform a comprehensive exam to reveal any problems with your smile.
- We may also take a set of X-rays so we can detect underlying problems.
- Your dentist will then go over the results with you and make any recommendations needed to improve your smile and your oral health.
We encourage you to ask any questions you have so you can get to know us just as we’re getting to know you. Together, we’ll create a healthy, effective treatment plan that meets your dental needs.
Both your physical and emotional well-being are important to us. We’ll go above and beyond to ensure your comfort during your time with us, including offering you a list of patient amenities. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to make your visit exceptional.
You’re welcome to your choice of sedation options if you’re nervous about your treatment. Our team will help you decide which one will work best for you. Choose from:
- Inhaled sedation with laughing gas
- Oral conscious sedation in pill form