If you’re tired of dealing with the hassles of missing teeth, we have some great news for you. Italian Smiles can give you back your smile using dental implants in Glendale. When attached to replacement teeth, these artificial tooth roots can improve your life and help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - Lp07iV3ZN4E Implants are a great option for missing teeth Read Transcript
Implants are a great option for people with missing teeth, can be either one or it could be multiple teeth. We use them if we have dentures, to be able to snap a denture on and be able to get some more retention so patients aren't worried about losing their teeth when they're eating. For someone who may have had an accident or some type of trauma to the front of their mouth and they lost a front tooth, instead of having to have something that comes in and out, they can be able to have something that's fixed and it stays there, and it also doesn't affect the surrounding teeth.
If we can't do an implant, we have to shave down the teeth that are right next to the teeth. And then, that right there, in itself, could be a little bit harmful to the teeth. We don't have to do that, and we can be able to just place implant directly into your bone and make it aesthetic and natural. It's really the best option for you. If you're missing teeth and you want to restore your smile and you have questions on implants, then give us a call. We can be able to help you out and find if you're a candidate for dental implants.
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look attractive
- Make better first impressions on others
- Maintain good oral and overall health
Give us a call today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment with our implant dentists. To make scheduling easy, we open as early as 7 a.m. and close as late as 7 p.m.
Get Back a Strong, Secure Bite With Implants
Unlike some dental offices that only restore implants, our dentists place implants as well. That means you can get your entire implant procedure completed in one convenient location.
In addition, our team uses a computer-guided implant placement procedure. Your treatment will be as comfortable, precise, and efficient as possible thanks to this advanced technology.
When you come in for your initial consultation, we’ll examine your mouth, take digital X-rays or images with a CT scanner, and work up a treatment plan. Then we’ll let you know exactly what your smile needs to become whole again. Depending on your situation, you may have the following dental implant options:
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you are missing a tooth or two, we’ll place a single implant where the tooth was, then attach a crown to the top.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of restoration works great if you have several missing teeth in a row. We’ll use at least two implants as anchors for your new replacement bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures stay fastened in place using a system of balls and snaps. They won’t move until you snap them out. If you’re interested in getting implant dentures, ask about our special that includes extractions, dentures, and bone grafts to prepare you for implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your teeth will be firmly anchored to a metal bar that is in turn connected to a set of implants. In most cases, your dentures will only be removable by the dentist, so all you’ll have to do each day is just brush them.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 Dental Implants – This setup gives you a complete row of new teeth on either jaw or both of them. The best part is that it requires only four or six dental implants, respectively, to hold all your teeth in place.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you’re not a good candidate for standard implants, minis may work well for you. They look like full-size implants but are smaller and are less invasive to place.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you need to replace a complete mouth full of teeth, we’ll design a unique treatment plan using dental implants.
Relax With Our List of Amenities & Dental Sedation
You may have a little anxiety about getting your teeth implants. If so, that’s perfectly understandable. We make it easier to get your smile back with our list of patient amenities. You’ll relax and feel right at home with:
- Massage chairs for total body relaxation
- Soft pillows that will cradle your head and neck
- Cozy blankets to get rid of the chill
- Soothing music to take your mind off dental care
If our amenities don’t completely erase all your dental anxiety, we can administer soothing sedation that is sure to relax you. You’ll have your choice between inhaled sedation and oral conscious sedation.
Inhaled sedation uses mild, gentle laughing gas that will give you an all-over feeling of euphoria and lightness. If you need a stronger sedative, then we can prescribe a small pill for you to take beforehand. It will calm your nerves and may even produce grogginess. However, you should be able to remain awake during your procedure.
If there’s anything else you need to feel comfortable, just let us know and we’ll try to help.