If you have a good family dentist in Glendale – one your kids and entire family like – it makes your smile care that much easier and better. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Italian Smiles. We go out of our way to make sure everyone who visits us receives only the best dental care we can provide. You’ll enjoy many conveniences by coming here; here are just a few:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - pgZZdjD04YU We would love to have you join our family Read Transcript
I come from a big family. Like I said, that my grandmother had 11 kids and I don't know how many cousins and extended family I have. And also my own immediate family. There's 7 kids and there's 19 grandchildren. When we were young, we would go to the dental office. Sometimes people would be a little bit overwhelmed because it was so much of us and we would literally shut the office down. When we have big families in here, I just love seeing them, I love seeing the whole family, and the kids to the grandparents. And a lot of times it just branches out once we see part of the family, they'll usually tell their friends and their family and sort of keep bringing their family in here. And so a lot of times with seeing the whole family, we can be able to address issues before they become an issue. Because a lot of times things will be passed down, whether that be genetic or from just habits they've learned from their family.
We'll be able to see that the mother had this going on and we can start to see it early in the child. And then we can be able to connect those dots and to make sure that the whole family's healthy and that we're able to stop things before they even get there. Seeing the whole family is very big for us. We love seeing families, love taking care of families. We'd love you to be a part of our family.
- We offer extended hours that fit around your busy schedule. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
- We have the ability to see your entire family at one time.
- You’ll have your choice of sedation options – inhaled sedation that’s safe for both adults and children or oral conscious sedation.
- We’re conveniently located not far from Midwestern University.
- We use advanced technology like a cone beam CT scanner for diagnosing and treatment planning.
- You’ll love our award-winning team, including Dr. LaVant, who was voted one of the Top 15 Healthcare Influencers for 2021 in the Phoenix Entrepreneurs magazine.
Keep Your Family Smiling With Our Comprehensive Care
When you bring your family members to us for their smile care, our goal is to develop a workable treatment plan that will allow them to enjoy optimal oral health and a beautiful smile. Regular checkups are the foundation of a great smile, which is why we start seeing children early to encourage good oral hygiene habits and help them feel comfortable at the dentist. You can even bring your baby to us starting at 6 months old. At these “happy visits,” we will do a quick exam to make sure their mouth is developing properly.
In addition to routine dental checkups, we offer a variety of high-quality dental treatments:
- Dental Implants – Unlike other dental offices, we both place and restore dental implants. In fact, we use a computer-guided placement procedure to ensure optimal efficiency and comfort. Dental implants are a great way to replace any missing teeth to restore your bite and your smile.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – You or your teen will love Invisalign’s clear plastic teeth aligners. They don’t contain any metal and are more comfortable than braces. In as few as 12 months, you or your loved one could complete treatment and see a new smile in the mirror.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’re here when you need us to be. Our extended hours make it easy to schedule same-day emergency appointments when time is of the essence. Our team will stop your dental pain and provide treatment to correct your smile before further harm is done. Call us ASAP if you or a family member has a dental emergency.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Choose from several cosmetic treatments that will spruce up your smile. They include dental veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, teeth contouring, and complete smile makeovers.
No matter what treatment you need, we always give options whenever possible because we want the decision to be yours.Read More
Treat Yourself to Other Types of Dental Care
We also offer the following types of smile care for your family:
- Restorative Dentistry – We have a number of restorative services available to revive your ailing smile. You have access to dental crowns and bridges, root canal treatment, tooth-colored fillings, dentures, inlays and onlays, and dental implants.
- General Dentistry – Routine dental care forms the cornerstone of a healthy smile routine. Along with good brushing and flossing at home, it will help you achieve a beautiful smile. Take advantage of cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, custom-fit mouthguards, and preventive services like fluoride treatments and dental sealants.
- TMJ Treatment – Say goodbye to an aching jaw and popping when you open and close your mouth. We can have you fitted with a custom oral appliance that will relieve tension on your TMJ joints and help you feel better. It will also help eliminate teeth grinding that can damage your tooth enamel.
- Oral Surgery – We offer several oral surgery procedures that let you avoid having to go to another dental practice. You’ll find tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafts, sinus lifts, and gum grafts.