You shouldn’t have to put up with a smile you’re not completely comfortable with. At Italian Smiles, we believe that everyone should love their smile. That’s why your cosmetic dentist in Glendale offers help for your smile. With our treatment, you could soon:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - EGjGJqcDZyI We can give you the smile of your dreams Read Transcript
As far as cosmetic dentistry, there's a lot of different options. Sometimes people just think it's veneers but sometimes it can just be a dental whitening. It can be some bonding, it can be veneers, it can be crowns. There's multitude of different options that we have for patients.
One thing that we really like to do is smile design. And so a patient can come in here and we can be able to sort of take a look at their smile, take some photos, take some images, take some impressions, and then be able to go over the patient, what they're sort of looking to accomplish. And once they sort of go ahead and explain this to us, we send that off to a lab, which they can then sort of wax up their teeth just how they said. And what I mean by wax up is, we can be able to show them in a model exactly what their teeth would look like before it even takes place. We can be able to sort of try on these teeth before they even get it done so they can see what their new smile would look like. We've been able to help out countless people with redoing their smiles. We would love to be able to help you out if you have any cosmetic concerns, then come over to us and let us be able to help you out and take care of you.
- Show greater confidence everywhere you go
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Look younger and more vibrant
- Make it easier to maintain good oral health
Let’s get started on your new smile! Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment. With our in-house membership plan, you can save 20 percent on your treatment. Talk to our staff for details.
Brighten Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
If you’ve been searching for the right way to give your smile a lift, we have your answer at Italian Smiles. Dr. Isaac LaVant and the team at Italian Smiles would welcome the opportunity to help you smile brighter. We offer several cosmetic dentistry treatments that can turn your grin into a million-dollar smile, including:
- Dental Veneers – Get either standard or prepless veneers that will quickly cover many types of smile flaws.
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth on your own terms. Choose in-office whitening or at-home whitening for the greatest flexibility.
- Orthodontics – For your convenience, we offer Invisalign, ClearCorrect orthodontics, and preventive orthodontics for your child.
- Tooth Bonding – Our team can repair smile flaws instantly with this treatment. Leave with a new smile after just one treatment.
- Gum Reshaping – Our periodontist can gently shape your gums to give you a more balanced and beautiful smile.
- Teeth Contouring – We can remove a small amount of tooth enamel to smooth out rough and uneven edges.
- Crown Lengthening – This treatment will help short teeth appear longer and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Snap-On Smile – This temporary mouthpiece will give you a perfectly radiant smile in no time.
- Smile Makeovers – We’ll design your new smile and show you a wax-up of what it will look like beforehand.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Your dentist will use the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique that allows your gums to cover more of your teeth.
Improve Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Perhaps the problem with your smile isn’t so much that your teeth don’t look attractive. Maybe they’re damaged or even missing altogether. In these cases, you may need one or more restorative dentistry services to get your smile back into shape.
At Italian Smiles, we offer comprehensive dental care for the whole family, which means you can get all your smile care in one convenient location. You won’t have to travel to a different dental office when we can do everything right here.
Below are some types of restorative dentistry that may come into play when designing your new smile. Although not strictly cosmetic dentistry, these services will improve the look of your smile and give you back your confidence:
- Dental Crowns – Crowns cover teeth that have been damaged, stained, or worn down, giving them new life and even restoring your chewing capacity. A new crown will look as natural and lifelike as your original healthy tooth did.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges fill gaps in your smile where you have missing teeth. They anchor either to your other teeth or to a set of dental implants. Your bridge will give you a complete smile you can take pride in.
- Tooth Fillings – Fillings repair dental damage caused by cavities. We use composite resin fillings that are tooth-colored and blend in naturally with the rest of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – We can have these custom restorations made to repair damage that is too extensive for a filling but doesn’t need a crown. They are usually made from natural-looking porcelain to be as lifelike as possible.