You may one day need oral surgery in Glendale. That’s why it’s important to know the name of a qualified professional. In our area, that’s Italian Smiles. Our multispecialty dental office can take care of just about any smile care need you have – including oral surgery procedures.
Here are a few benefits of having your dental surgery performed here:
- Convenient extended hours that fit into your busy lifestyle
- A choice of two types of soothing sedation that ensure a pleasant visit
- Amenities like massage chairs, pillows, blankets, and relaxing music
- Staff members who are dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences
If you think you might need an oral surgical procedure, don’t delay. Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule your appointment.
Get Your Smile Back With Oral Surgery Treatment
At Italian Smiles, we make it easy to get the care you need because we can handle so many of your procedures right here. You won’t have to waste time traveling to different dentist offices to receive these services:
- Teeth Extractions – If saving your tooth isn’t possible, our team will remove it as gently as possible. Before we begin, we’ll thoroughly numb the area with The Wand®, which doesn’t use a huge syringe.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can comfortably remove wisdom teeth to help prevent pain and other oral issues.
- Gum Grafts – Our periodontist, Dr. Roya Zojaji, can perform any gum-related procedures you need. She can graft your gums to restore lost tissue caused by gum disease, making your gums look and feel good again.
- Bone Grafts – If you’re wanting dental implants but your jawbone is too weak or thin to support them, a bone graft will add bone material to your jaw to stimulate new growth.
- Sinus Lifts – For this procedure, we raise your sinuses and insert bone material in your upper jaw to prepare it for dental implants. In a matter of months, you’ll be able to get your new implants.
- Ridge Augmentations – Dr. Zojaji can add bone and tissue to your jaw ridge where you’ve lost teeth, either to prepare it for dental implants or to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
Enjoy a Comfortable Procedure With Our Sedation Options
We understand that you may be nervous about getting your smile worked on. Surveys show that most people experience at least a little anxiety about their dental care. If this describes you – don’t worry. You’ll be in good hands with the team here at Italian Smiles. Plus, we offer you two types of sedation that are sure to help you relax:
- Inhaled Sedation With Laughing Gas – You’ll breathe in this pleasant-smelling gas through a comfortable mask we place over your nose. In moments, the sedative will begin to take effect, giving you a feeling of lightness all over. You’ll experience a sense of well-being and relaxation that will last until we remove the sedation. Then, you’ll feel like yourself in no time and can drive yourself home.
- Oral Conscious Sedation in Pill Form – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take before your procedure. By the time we begin, you’ll feel calm all over and maybe even somewhat groggy. You should remain awake and able to talk to our staff, although some patients do become so relaxed that they doze off. You’ll need a friend or family member to drive you home afterward because the pill’s effects won’t wear off for several hours.
We can discuss both of these sedation methods in detail and answer any questions you have about them so you can decide which one will be best in your situation. We want you to have all the information you need to make wise decisions about your oral care.