Keep Your Smile in Top Shape With Glendale General Dentistry
You wouldn’t expect your home or your car to remain in good shape if you never took care of them. The same is true for your smile. It needs routine treatment just like anything else if it’s going to stay attractive and fully functional. That’s where general dentistry in Glendale comes into play. The team at Italian Smiles offers general dental treatments to help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - glzfdo-tQRM We want to provide you with great dental care for years to come Read Transcript
Our biggest thing that we like to do here is actually preventative care, and that's to try to be able to prevent dental emergencies before they happen. And so with that, we have patients that come in for routine care. We take x-rays, do a comprehensive exam, and let you know everything that's going on in your mouth and be able to help you with a plan to follow through to be able to get that done.
And once we do, we want to make sure that we maintain that and make sure that you're staying on track. And so if that means coming in every six months, or sometimes every three months or four months for different patients who need more care.
Routine dental care is very important. A lot of people don't connect the mouth with the rest of the body. A lot of times people have different things going on, whether that be heart disease or had strokes. And a lot of that stuff actually happens within your mouth. If you have a lot of buildup and bacteria in your mouth, then that can circulate around to the rest of your body. And people with gum disease are a lot more likely to have diabetes, strokes, Alzheimer, dementia, a lot of different things.
So routine dental care helps prevent dental emergencies, but also just helps take care of your overall health. So if you haven't been to the dentist for quite a while, you need help getting back on track and regular dental routine, give us a call. We can help you out. We'd love to have you in here and welcome you to our family.
- Catch and treat small oral problems early on
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Prevent bigger problems down the road
- Feel confident that your smile looks attractive
- Trust our award-winning team, including Dr. LaVant, who was voted one of the Top 15 Healthcare Influencers for 2021 in the Phoenix Entrepreneurs magazine
Call us today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment. Talk to our staff to find out how you can save money on your smile care when you join our in-house membership plan. For your convenience, we open as early as 7 a.m. and close as late as 7 p.m.
Our General Dental Care Will Help You Smile Easier
Our crew offers you several types of treatment, all designed to help you achieve and maintain a beautiful smile. When you visit us for your smile care, you’ll have access to all these services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll screen you for oral cancer and other problems, as well as thoroughly clean your teeth to get them sparkling fresh. If you need any other services like fluoride treatments or dental sealants, we’ll let you know.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We have a periodontist on staff, Dr. Zojaji, who provides gum treatment if needed. You can receive traditional scaling and root planing, laser treatment that doesn’t involve any cutting or stitches, and Arestin® antibiotic treatment.
- Custom Mouthguards – We provide custom-fit mouthguards for sports, teeth grinding, TMJ treatment, and snoring treatment. Your appliance will fit better and perform better than a store-bought appliance will.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis – Our team can provide counseling and make product recommendations to help you manage these chronic problems.
Pay us a visit soon to get checked by our trusted general dentist in Glendale, AZ. Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment online.