When it comes to fast cosmetic dentistry treatments that can make a huge impact on your smile, it’s hard to beat dental veneers in Glendale. Italian Smiles offers these thin shells to our patients who want a quick and dramatic smile transformation that will last. Teeth veneers can help you:Veneers are a great option to fix your smile quickly Read Transcript
With dental veneers, it is a fairly conservative approach if you have discolored teeth or maybe your teeth, you don't like the positioning of them. Dental veneers is a very easy and conservative way to get the smile of your dreams. With dental veneers, you can get a new smile literally within two to four weeks, as opposed to going with braces or clear aligners. That is a longer process. But with dental veneers, you can change your smile in no time. If you're unhappy with something with your smile, give us a call, and we'll see if dental veneers are a good option for you.
- Smile with more confidence in all your social interactions
- Gain more confidence in the workplace
- Make better first impressions everywhere you go
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
Your new smile is waiting for you at Italian Smiles. Call us today at 602-857-9945 to schedule a consultation for veneers. We’re located conveniently on North 59th Avenue, not far from Midwestern University.
Remake Your Smile Instantly With Teeth Veneers
Veneers are thin pieces of luminescent material that your dentist will bond to the front of your flawed teeth to instantly improve your smile. Veneers work great at repairing many types of smile flaws, including cracks, chips, small gaps, stains, uneven teeth, and worn teeth. Your new veneers will be:
- Durable – Veneers can last a decade or longer depending on your oral care regimen and the types of foods you routinely eat.
- Quick – It usually takes only two visits to complete your veneers treatment.
- Beautiful – Your dentist will make sure your veneers look right for your smile. We can even show you a wax-up of your new smile before you begin treatment
We offer both standard and prepless veneers. With standard veneers, we remove a small amount of tooth enamel to make room for the veneers. Prepless veneers, however, don’t require any tooth modification before placement.
Your veneers can be made from a variety of materials to suit your needs, including:
- e.max porcelain
- Hybrid zirconia and e.max
Your dental team here at Italian Smiles will work hand in hand with you to design your veneers treatment. We want to help you create the smile of your dreams so that you’re completely satisfied with the outcome.