Invisalign in Glendale, AZ
If you’re like a lot of our cosmetic dentistry patients and you need straight teeth, you’ll be happy to know that there is a great option that doesn’t use any metal. Welcome to the world of Invisalign in Glendale. This innovative teeth straightening method offers you all these benefits:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 4-vA1inA2xM We can help straiten your teeth quickly, easily, and descreetly Read Transcript
With Clear Aligners, a lot of people don't want to have to go back to traditional braces, have to wear the big metal rackets, and they want something discrete, but something also to be able to help build their confidence, and be able to align their teeth. With the Clear Aligners we're able to do that. I mean, we have some great results with that for people with crowding, or people with spacing. It's not a fit for everyone, but it's a great option for a lot of people.
A lot of our patients who actually do the clear aligners, we have children, but we also have a lot of adults, and a lot of patients over the age of 50, where their teeth have started to spread or started to crowd as they got older, and maybe had some bone loss. We like to be able to help them out, to be able to align their teeth, not from just an aesthetic point, but also from a overall healthcare. Because a lot of time as our patients get older, they start to lose their hand dexterity, and those teeth that are now crowded, where they could be able to clean usually, they're no longer able to clean it. Now they get cavities on there, and then those cavities are just very big, and sometimes they're non-restorable, and we end up having to pull their teeth.
At 84 years old, you're not wanting to have to go into Clear Aligners, so if we can be able to catch patients when they're younger, and be able to fix these issues, it really helps prevent a lot of issues down the road, as far as people getting cavities, and build up, and gum disease. Yeah, it really helps out. So, if you're unhappy with your smile, give us a call. We'll see if Clear Aligners are right for you.
- Speed – Many of our Invisalign patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months, not two years or longer like standard braces usually require.
- Discretion – Using clear plastic teeth aligners that don’t stand out, Invisalign treatment is practically invisible.
- Comfort – You’ll enjoy the smooth plastic of your aligners. There won’t be any metal edges or points to irritate sensitive areas in your mouth.
- Flexibility – Remove your aligners at any time for eating or brushing. Just pop them back in when you’re done.
Call us today at 602-857-9945 to schedule your Invisalign consultation. Right now, we’re offering a special on Invisalign treatment – get $500 off the total cost.
Invisalign Aligners Keep Orthodontic Treatment Your Little Secret
When the Invisalign method broke onto the orthodontics scene two and a half decades ago, people who were searching for an alternative to metal braces were thrilled. At last, there was a way to straighten their teeth without the intrusion of metal brackets and bands.
This was great news for both teens and adults. Teens no longer had to worry about being called names or feeling embarrassed because of braces, and adults could feel comfortable walking into work with the discreet aligners on their teeth.
Here’s how Invisalign works:
- Rather than metal brackets, wires, and bands, Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic teeth aligners to gently move your teeth into their correct positions. All you have to do is pop in your comfortable aligners and forget about them.
- When it comes time for eating or brushing, just pop out your aligners for a few minutes and put them back in when you’re done.
- Be sure to wear the aligners for at least 20-22 hours a day to maximize your results.
- You’ll change aligners about every two weeks during your treatment.
- You’ll come into the office about every six weeks for a progress check.
One of the best features of Invisalign treatment is that it’s nearly invisible. Unless you point out your aligners to someone else, they probably won’t even notice you’re wearing them. Your orthodontic treatment can be your little secret.
When you come in for your consultation, we can even show you a smile preview of your new look, so you can see what the end result will look like.
Choose Between Two Types of Clear Aligners
At Italian Smiles, we also offer ClearCorrect treatment. It works in a similar way to the Invisalign technique, with only minor differences between the two methods. For many patients, ClearCorrect will be the most affordable option. Plus, just like with Invisalign, you can get a smile preview beforehand.
Besides Glendale Invisalign and ClearCorrect, we also provide preventive orthodontics like space maintainers for your kids. Call us today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment for yourself or a family member. You can also make an appointment online.