Tooth Removal in Glendale, AZ
Although no one likes to think about losing a tooth, sometimes that is the reality. You may need Glendale tooth removal to preserve your oral health. If this is the case, the team at Italian Smiles is ready to help you with gentle tooth removal. You can count on us to:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - pS5Z3qEnbI0 We want to get you out of pain and back to health Read Transcript
When you can't save your teeth and it's necessary to have your teeth removed, my job is to make you as comfortable as possible. So, the first thing that I try to do is just explain the process so that you are aware of everything that's going on. I make sure that you're okay throughout the process. And then at the end, once it's over, I give you all the information that you need to know what to expect over the next week or so, so that you're more comfortable, and if these things happen, you're more than prepared, because I've educated you on the process. After I remove your tooth, there are several options that we can provide for you here at the office, from dental implants to maybe a bridge or a partial. Give us a call to schedule, and we can talk about what your options are so that you're on a better path to health.
- Provide experienced care
- Listen to your needs
- Answer all your questions
- Make sure you understand your treatment
- Keep you comfortable
If you need a tooth removed, including any wisdom teeth, give us a call today at 602-857-9945. We offer complimentary second opinions, plus we can usually fit you in for an emergency appointment the same day.
Protect Your Oral Health With a Tooth Extraction
It’s always better to keep your natural teeth if possible. That’s why your dentists at Italian Smiles will save your tooth if they can. However, if left in your mouth, a damaged or diseased tooth can cause problems with your healthy teeth and gums. In these cases, it’s better to remove the tooth than leave it.
We’re your one-stop shop for anything smile related, and that includes tooth removal. Here are a few ways we keep your treatment stress-free:
- Your dental team will keep you as comfortable as possible if you need a tooth extracted.
- We’ll thoroughly numb the area we’re working on using The Wand® syringe-free anesthetic so you don’t feel any discomfort.
- We’ll take time to answer any questions you have about your procedure.
You’ll always have your choice of sedation options as well:
- If you experience mild dental anxiety, then inhaled sedation with laughing gas will likely be a good choice for you. Its effects kick in immediately and vanish quickly after your procedure, so it works well for many people.
- For deeper dental anxiety, you can take advantage of oral conscious sedation using a small pill. It will give you a total body feeling of relaxation and calm, so much so that the idea of removing a tooth won’t bother you at all.
We’ll help you decide which option will work better for you.
If you think you might need tooth removal in Glendale, come to the experts at Italian Smiles. Call us today at 602-857-9945 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment online.