We like taking care of households due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the importance of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your enjoyed ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience assisting our patients create and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family are afraid about your oral care, we have two options of sedation to soothe your nerves– either inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your household requires for smile care, you’ll find it at Italian Smiles. We offer a variety of fantastic oral treatments, all of which will be personalized customized to your personal requirements. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride, bad breath treatment, and help for chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These false teeth roots provide you back your teeth and help protect your jawbone. Consult us and discover all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can rebuild your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We supply multiple types of dentures and will help you select the ones most ideal for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment— Say goodbye to a sore, aching jaw with assistance from a custom TMJ appliance. It will likewise help eliminate dangerous teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Sun City, AZ who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule a visit. You can also make an appointment online.