We like caring for households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the significance of quality family dentistry. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients attain and protect healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a family member are nervous about your oral treatment, we have two options of sedation to relax your nerves– either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Italian Smiles. We provide a series of excellent dental solutions, all of which will be customized to your private needs. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, bad breath remedies, and support for chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These artificial teeth roots will give you back your smile and aid protect your jawbone. Visit us and find out all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can repair your grin and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or just a few lost teeth. We supply several sorts of dentures and will help you select the ones most effective for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and assist you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment— Say farewell to a painful, aching jaw with support from a tailor-made TMJ night guard. It will also eliminate harmful teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Phoenix, AZ who really cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule a visit. You can also make an appointment online.