We enjoy looking after households due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the significance of quality family dental care. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have a number of years of experience helping our patients accomplish and preserve healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family are afraid about your dental care, we have 2 options of sedation to calm your nerves– either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, no matter what your relatives need for smile care, you’ll find it at Italian Smiles. We offer a series of excellent oral services, all of which can be customized tailored to your personal needs. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in optimal shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, bad breath remedies, and solutions for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These false teeth roots will provide you back your grin and assistance maintain your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the advantages of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can rebuild your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We provide many types of dentures and will help you select the ones most effective for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, orthodontics, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry – When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say goodbye to an irritated, aching jaw with support from a personalized dental device. It will help get rid of dangerous teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Peoria, AZ who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule a visit. You can also make an appointment online.