We like looking after households due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the significance of quality family dentistry. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have a number of years of experience helping our patients create healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are nervous about your oral treatment, we have two options of sedation to relax your nerves– inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your loved ones require for smile care, you’ll find it at Italian Smiles. We provide a series of excellent oral services, all of which can be customized to your personal requirements. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in optimal condition with routine examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride, foul breath solutions, and support for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic tooth roots will give you back your smile and aid maintain your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can rebuild your smile and make it much easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a couple of missing teeth. We offer different kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and orthodontics.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment— Say goodbye to an irritated, hurting jaw with assistance from a customized TMJ appliance. It will at the same time assist in eliminating damaging teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Paradise Valley, AZ who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Italian Smiles today at 602-857-9945 to schedule a visit. You can also make an appointment online.