You require a dental professional who is ready to tackle the challenge of repairing your smile when you are suffering from dental pain. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Italian Smiles. Our skilled and knowledgeable dentists and caring staff members will provide you with the very best dental experience feasible.
You may be more nervous than usual when you’re in pain. We can provide sedation prior to your procedure to calm you and also calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and also respond to any concerns you have regarding your dental care. We want you to be as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you as well as advise any kind of restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and also get your smile back on track. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we frequently treat, in addition to actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache — Use warm water to rinse your mouth. After that, hold ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling as well as pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth — Use ice to soothe pain and reduce swelling, and also bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up the tooth by the crown (the part of the tooth that’s normally visible), and put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a small amount of dental cement where the tooth filling was to act as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Add dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any kind of soft edges from irritating your mouth.