When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you need a dental expert prepared to handle the difficulty of repairing your smile. You will find what you want at Italian Smiles. Our staff is comprised of gifted, skilled dentists and compassionate team members who will give you the best dental care possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be much more distressed than normal. If so, we can carry out >sedation> prior to your procedure to calm you as well as soothe your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and respond to any concerns you have regarding your dental treatment. We wish to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your >dental emergency>, we’ll analyze you and recommend any type of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to >stop your pain> and get your smile back on course. Below are common dental emergencies, as well as steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache — Wash your mouth with warm water. Then, apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling as well as discomfort.
- Broken Tooth> — Use ice to alleviate discomfort and also swelling, and bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up the tooth by the crown (the visible part of your tooth when you smile), as well as put it in a container of milk, saliva, or salt water. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Place a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was to act as a non-permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance> — Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any type of edges from irritating your mouth.