When your smile is suffering, you’re in pain, or both, you want a dental team set to handle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Italian Smiles. Our team is composed of skilled, experienced dentists as well as compassionate staff members that will certainly give you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more nervous than normal. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace as well as answer any questions you have about your dental care. We want to see to it you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also recommend any type of restorative or additional sorts of dental care to end your pain and also get your smile back on the right track. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we typically treat, as well as steps you can take before you get to our office:
- Tooth Pain — Wash your mouth with warm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and also pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth — Use ice to relieve discomfort as well as swelling, and also bring any type of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Retrieve the tooth by the crown (the part of your teeth that people see when you smile), and put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Place a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Add some dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of your crown, and attempt to place it back where it goes. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can prevent edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is important, see a competent emergency dentist in Sun City West, AZ. Call Italian Smiles right now at 602-857-9945. You can additionally make an appointment Contact Us for non-emergency concerns.