When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you require a dental expert prepared to handle the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Italian Smiles. Our team is comprised of talented, experienced dentists and thoughtful staff members that will certainly offer you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be a lot more anxious than usual. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your procedure to relax you as well as calm your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and also answer any questions you have concerning your dental treatment. We want to make sure you’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your pain as well as get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we often deal with, in addition to steps you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache — Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and also pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth — Use ice to alleviate pain and also swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up the tooth by the crown (the visible component in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Place a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a temporary fix until we can replace your filling.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, as well as attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help you to prevent aggravating your mouth.