When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental team that is ready to tackle fixing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll get at Italian Smiles. At our office, you will find skilled, experienced dentists and caring staff members that will certainly give you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be extra nervous than normal. If so, we can provide sedation before your procedure to calm you and relax your nerves. We’ll go at your pace and address any type of concerns you have concerning your dental care. We intend to see to it you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and also advise any kind of restorative or other sorts of dental care to end your discomfort and also get your smile back on the right track. Below are some common dental emergencies we deal with, and actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache— Wash your mouth with warm water. Then apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling as well as discomfort.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth — Use ice to alleviate pain as well as swelling. Bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up your missing tooth by the crown, which is the part people see when you smile. Also, put your tooth in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Place some dental adhesive where the filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end bleeding from your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown. Put it back into place. If it will not stay in place, bring your crown with you.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can prevent any kind of edges from aggravating your mouth.