You require a dental expert all set to tackle the obstacle of repairing your smile when your smile is suffering and you’re in pain. That’s what you’ll find at Italian Smiles. Our team is comprised of gifted, seasoned dentists and thoughtful team members who will give you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more nervous than normal. We can administer sedation prior to your procedure to calm you as well as soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and respond to any kind of questions you have regarding your dental treatment. We intend to make certain you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you as well as advise any restorative or other sorts of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we typically treat, as well as steps you can take before you get to our office:
- Tooth Pain — Rinse your mouth with warm water, after that use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth — Use ice to relieve discomfort and also swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Retrieve the tooth by the crown (the visible part in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and also try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can stop edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is important, go to a skilled emergency dentist in Phoenix, AZ. Call Italian Smiles right now at 602-857-9945. You can also make an appointment online for non-emergency concerns.