When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a team that can handle your dental problem. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Italian Smiles. Our staff is made up of talented, seasoned dentists and compassionate staff members who will certainly give you the very best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be a lot more distressed than usual. If so, we can carry out sedation before your treatment to relax you and relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and also address any questions you have concerning your dental care. We want to see to it you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest any kind of restorative or other types of dental care to end your pain and to get your smile back on track. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we often treat, along with steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth Pain — Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling as well as pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth — Use ice to soothe pain and reduce swelling. Also, bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Be sure to pick up your tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile). Put it in a container of saliva, saltwater, or milk. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was to provide a temporary fix.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, go to a skilled emergency dentist in Paradise Valley, AZ. Call Italian Smiles now at 602-857-9945. You can likewise schedule an appointment Contact Us for non-emergency and preventive care.