When your smile is suffering as well as you’re in pain, you need dental professionals who are ready to tackle your oral health issues. That’s specifically what you’ll find at Italian Smiles. Our team is made up of skilled, experienced dentists and caring team members who offer you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more anxious than usual. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to soothe you and relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and answer any questions you have concerning your dental treatment. We intend to ensure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and suggest any type of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your discomfort as well as get your smile back on track. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we commonly treat, in addition to steps you can take before you come to our office:
- Tooth Pain — Wash your mouth with warm water. Apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth — Use ice to alleviate discomfort and also swelling, and bring any type of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Retrieve your tooth by the crown (the part people see when you smile), and also put it in a container of salt water, saliva, or milk. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a touch of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance> — Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any edges from annoying your mouth.