You need a dental professional ready to take on the difficulty of fixing your smile when you are suffering from dental pain. That’s what you’ll find at Italian Smiles. Our team is comprised of talented, experienced dentists as well as compassionate staff members that will offer you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be anxious. If so, we can provide sedation before your treatment to soothe you and relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and respond to any kind of questions you have regarding your dental treatment. We want to make sure you’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and also suggest any kind of restorative or other sorts of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we commonly deal with, as well as steps you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache — Rinse your mouth with warm water. After that hold ice or a cold compress to your cheek to reduce swelling and pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth — Use ice to relieve discomfort and swelling. Bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up the tooth by the crown (the part that is visible when you smile), and put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Use dental adhesive or toothpaste on the inside of the crown. Try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help keep any kind of edges from annoying your mouth.