When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you need dental professionals who can take on the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s what you will find at Italian Smiles. Our skilled, knowledgeable dentists and thoughtful staff members will give you the most effective dental experience possible.
You might be much more distressed than usual when you’re in dental pain. If so, we can provide sedation before your treatment to relax you and also relax your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and also address any kind of concerns you have concerning your dental care. We wish to make certain you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come here for dental emergency care, we’ll examine you and recommend any type of restorative or other sorts of dental care to stop your pain and also get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we commonly deal with, along with steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache — Wash your mouth with warm water, after that apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling as well as pain.
- Lost Filling — Put some dental adhesive where the filling was as a temporary measure.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up your tooth by the crown (the part of the tooth you see when you smile), and also put it in a container of saliva, milk, or saltwater. Bring it to the office with you.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth — Use ice to alleviate discomfort and also swelling, as well as bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Dental adhesive or toothpaste can be added inside the crown. Try to put it back into place. If it won’t remain in place, bring it with you.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can help you to keep any kind of soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is essential, go to a competent emergency dentist in Chandler, AZ. Call Italian Smiles now at 602-857-9945. For non-emergency needs, you can additionally make an appointment online.