You deserve a dental team that can repair your smile when you are in pain or have suffered a dental injury. That’s specifically what you’ll discover at Italian Smiles. Our staff of gifted, knowledgeable dentists and caring team members will give you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more nervous than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before your procedure to calm you and calm your nerves. We will go at your pace and address any questions you have concerning your dental care. We intend to ensure you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and recommend any type of restorative care to end your discomfort and get your healthy smile back on track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we commonly deal with, along with actions you can take before you get to our office:
- Tooth Pain — Rinse your mouth with warm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and also discomfort.
- Lost Filling — Place a touch of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a short-term solution.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth — Use ice to alleviate pain and also swelling, and bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up the tooth by the crown (the noticeable part when you smile), and also put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to replace it. Bring the crown with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any type of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, go to a competent emergency dentist in Buckeye, AZ. Call Italian Smiles right now at 602-857-9945. For non-emergency needs, you can also schedule an appointment Contact Us.