When you’re in pain because of a dental problem, you require a doctor who is set to tackle the obstacle of repairing your smile. You will find what you need at Italian Smiles. Our team of gifted, skilled dentists and compassionate team members will provide you with the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more distressed than normal. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to soothe you and also soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and also address any type of concerns you have about your dental care. We want to see to it you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest any restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your pain and also get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of kinds of dental emergencies we usually deal with, as well as actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache — Rince your mouth with warm water, then use ice or a cold compress to reduce swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth — Use ice to alleviate discomfort and swelling, and also bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth — Pick up your tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile). Place it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Place a small amount of dental adhesive where the filling was as a short-term fix.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and also attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Dental wax or gauze can really help keep any edges from annoying your mouth.