When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental professional prepared to tackle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll discover at Italian Smiles. Our team is composed of talented, seasoned dentists and thoughtful team members who will offer you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be a lot more nervous than usual. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your treatment to soothe you and calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and also respond to any concerns you have regarding your dental treatment. We want to ensure you’re as comfortable as can be.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise you of any restorative or other kinds of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are some common dental emergencies we commonly deal with, in addition to actions you can take before you get to our office:
- Tooth Pain – Wash your mouth with warm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to alleviate pain and swelling, and bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Pick up the tooth by the crown (the visible part in your smile). Then put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Place a bit of dental cement where the dental filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any bleeding from your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Add dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown. Put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can help you to keep any edges from aggravating your mouth.