When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental expert ready to tackle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll discover at Italian Smiles. Our gifted and seasoned dentists and compassionate team members offer you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more distressed than normal. If so, we can provide sedation before your treatment to relax you and calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and answer any questions you have regarding your dental treatment. We want to see to it you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and suggest any type of restorative or additional types of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we frequently deal with, along with actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth Pain — Rinse with warm water. Then use ice or a cold compress on your cheek to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth — Use ice to alleviate pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Dislodged Tooth — Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), as well as put it in a container of saltwater, saliva, or milk. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling — Where the filling was, place a small amount of dental adhesive as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury — Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown — Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown. Attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in your mouth.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance — Use dental wax or gauze to prevent edges from aggravating your mouth.